Wednesday 26 February 2014

January 2014

Look C

So, I will be covering my January favourites and what happened to me at the beginning at 2014 also including a top tip for the month which I really think is vital to your social media. 

So this month I went to NYC! Had an amazing time, got to see my family and had just a lovely experience. So here are a few pictures of my time out there. It was SO cold I can't even explain, so please don't judge me on my hat!





My Top Tip

My top tip this month is check your analytics!! It is vital, why? Because you can learn which posts are working the best. Make sure that you put your website statistics next to your social media statistics so you can compare you will notice that if you put a well worded and hash-tagged post into the big wide world of social media, you should notice a difference in hits to your website. You can then post this again in a month or so and see if it has the same effect. 
Your analytics are important for research, when will you post? informal or formal? Which platform works best? How many posts are too many posts? 
You can answer these questions through your analytics that you build up over a couple of months. 

My January Favourite


Whilst in New York my uncle took me to the most AMAZING store. B&H Electronics - they are amazing, so knowledgeable and so much equipment. I can't even begin to explain how well set up this store is, we need one in England! So I brought a Blue Yeti Microphone. It is beautiful. I love it the quality of sound you get from this microphone is amazing. I will use it when I film meetings and need a voice over recorded. 

So simple and lovely to use. You can switch between Cardioid, Omni, Stereo and Bi Patterns. It is used through USB so you can plug it into your Mac or PC and record onto whichever software you use. It comes with a desk mount as you can see and you can adjust the mic gain also. So understandably, this is my January Favourite! Just look at the picture. Simply ahhh ♥







If anyone has any questions or would like some help, please let me know - 


georgia@look-c.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment